Friday, August 9, 2013

Food Trucks part 2: Solo Travelers meet more vendors

Food in a Hurry does not have to be tasteless, precooked and dry.   FIAH is here.
 
While researching Food Trucks as the perfect alternative to a restaurant for Solo Travelers, I met Georgia Brown.

A friendly, enthusiastic vendor who was willing to share her story with this blogger.

I learned I could find great comfort food as well as healthy choices that are packed with flavor.
I am planning my next visit for Mac and Three Cheeses!







                          Meet Georgia Brown and her story on how this          food truck originated.
  
                          sweetgeorgiabrownscaterng@yahoo.com
                                   fiahtruck@yahoo.com

 On the FIAH FB page they list some other treats that will go on my list:
Jamaican patties
Macaroni Hot Dogs


 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just down the row from FIAHI met Jason Powell
 and my diet went out the window


From a candy background, Jason's sister Chay, brought the taste of New Orleans sweets to Atlanta with Chayj’s

Using her fathers recipes, Chay creates top selling pretzels covered with praline, classic pralines, popcorn/praline and other sweet treats.   

My policy is, if you don’t buy it you cant eat it and gain weight.   But how can I tell you about Chay J’s pretzels without having tried them?

The bag of pretzels covered in praline coating, almost did not make it all the way home!    Now I will return to try the popcorn and perhaps another bag of pretzels, all as part of the story of course.


sweetst@chayjs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment