A Creative Break in Puglia, Italy
Take a photography holiday in Puglia and capture the images of our traditional villages and scenic roads off the tourist trail, vineyards, old palaces, farmers on their estates, seaside villages, the countryside and the people of this part of Italy that is less traveled.
Experienced photographers and non-professional photographers will find Puglia an incredible place. Puglia has spectacular landscapes and natural light, not to mention the beauty of old farmhouses and country houses with their Mediterranean colors (in the Salento style), baroque details and local villagers, pizzica dancers, intimate details and so much more.
Become a photographer and capture the genuine beauty of Puglia through its most hidden and unconventional landscapes and settings. Our local experts will enable you to take unique pictures and meet inspiring local people: they will concentrate on your particular interests. Prior to your visit we will ask questions to better understand your photo style and expectations, in order to provide you with the very best settings. Each holiday is custom tailored with dedication and focuses on photography. Yltour knows the best locations but also restaurants where you can taste the delicious local food and wine.
Partners, who are not photographers, can join other interesting activities: cooking classes, a wine tour, a bike tour or simply relax by.
Discover and capture the Puglia we love.
This unique opportunity is limited to small groups to insure individual attention.
Cost: 1,500 euros Special price for bookings prior to March 30, 2013.
Creative Break Includes:
• 7 nights in exclusive properties, breakfast included
• 5 lunches with wine: at local trattorias and private family farmhouses
• 5 dinners with wine
• 2 cooking classes
• 2 wine tastings at top producers and 1 vineyard tour
• olive farm visit with olive oil tasting and tour of the olive groves
• a special visit to a private farm with a demonstration on the making of ricotta, a cheese tasting
• visit to an open air market
• photo tour of historic Lecce, Gallipoli, Otranto, Itria Valley
• morning photography unique experiences
• air-conditioned deluxe motor coach
• a few surprises, as the occasion allows
• meals not listed on the itinerary
• optional trip insurance
• items of a personal nature, laundry, telephone charges
• passport fees
This tour is available in June and NovemberEmail us: email@example.com ask for promo price listed on solomaturetravel.com
Turn your next vacation in to a travel adventure.....