Thursday, March 12, 2015

Discovering Germany, Solo

Going outside your comfort zone is difficult
 for many of us.

As a solo traveler I have challenges every day I am on the road exploring and experiencing new places.

My Italian blog, Home to Italy rewards me with several months each year in a country that has many secrets to share with this Italian American. 

In April I will return to Germany for the first time in  years.  My short previous visit was part of the college '21 days' to see all of Europe trip.  One quick stop and a great train ride south to Switzerland.

This adventure covers 7 cities considered off the beaten track:
Munster, Koblenz, Wiesbaden, Wurzburg, Regensburg, Augsburg, Heidelberg and Trier.    

If you know Germany and can suggest the oldest cake store in town, what hand made product the town is known for or even a tradition/festival I can experience, please share.

Watch for posts from Germany in April!   A new country, a new experience, a big step outside the comfort zone.  I do not speak German!





   

No comments:

Post a Comment