Sunday, September 1, 2013

2014 NO SOLO SUPPLEMENT!

Thanks to Sharron with  Palm Court Travel/Cruise Brothers we have a list of 2014 sailings with NO solo supplement.
You can reach her on FB at Cruises & More Travel Services
Her contact information is at the end of her list
Add caption

Disclaimer:  I do not sell or promote any travel products.  I share information I find on line and suggest you contact the provider directly.

Cruises & MORE - Travel Services



I will customize a vacation of any kind and provide you with exceptional personal service, to help you create a memorable vacation. Let me do all the work..you just go have some fun and relax!



Authorized Independent agent - Palm Coast Travel - ALL VACATIONS- LAND AND SEA!
Authorized independent agent of Cruise Brothers..visit my website http://sharonptravel.cruisebrothers.com/ NOT ALL SPECIALS AND PRICES ARE ON WEBSITE.MESSAGE ME 239-298-1555































No comments:

Post a Comment